3/4 Nature Board
Treats for Gourmets
- Great start to the day – a rich breakfast buffet with organics and vitamin-rich choices from 7:30am to 10:30am: delicious food, a large juice, tea and coffee selection, as well as gluten- and lactose-free products.
- Coffee bar (daily until 4:30pm).
- Tea table (daily until 4:30pm) with select organic, fruit, herbal, green and black teas.
- Vital afternoon buffet from 2pm until 4:30pm: daily rotating selection of salads, soups or daily specials, oven-fresh cakes, juices, tea, coffee and fresh spring water treated by Grander.
- 5-course dinner menu with multiple options (we look forward to serving you between 7pm and 8:30pm) – carefully prepared and low in fat, certified organic, AMA-certified. Vegetarian and special requests, such as gluten-free items, can readily be accommodated.
- Daily cheese and vegetable buffet.
- Juicy apples for take-away.
- From 7am to 7:30pm in the Juffing Spa: tea and fresh spring water treated by Grander (3 Grander operated wells), as well as fruit, nuts and dried fruits.
Our chef is very enthusiastic about using local products, such as seasonal fruits, vegetables, berries, cheeses, dairy products, herbs and grains from local producers. Our kitchen almost exclusively uses fresh fish from local waters – Alpine salmon from Lower Austria, brown trout from Tyrol, whitefish from Lake Constance, and char from Lake Mondsee.
We are certified organic and AMA-certified
These certifications indicate that we are committed to cuisine that not only tastes great but also is comprised of high-quality food products from conscientious producers.
What this means for you: quality food products from organic farms, predominately located within the region. We guarantee the organic quality of our products by proudly displaying the ‘Austria Bio Garantie’ label. Even the drinks we purchase, and those offered to you on our wine list, come from organic producers.