Something unexpected can always come up before your arrival (please inform us in writing if you cannot make your holiday as planned).
First and foremost we will make every effort to re-let the rooms so that you will not be charged a cancellation fee. In the event of us being unable to re-let the room we are partners with European Travel Insurance.
We recommend that you take out travel cancellation insurance, in case of unforeseen circumstances. This is easily done.
- You can take out your travel cancellation insurance online by going directly to www.europaeische.at and paying online with your credit card
- If you would rather pay by bank transfer just let us know, and we will send you the bank necessary payment slip by post or fax
- You can also download the payment slip online as a PDF. Please click here
In all three cases our hotel number is provided for the insurance company to know whom to attribute the insurance to, so you do not have to worry about the proper allocation of your payment.
Charges for the guest at the time of cancellation:
- up to 30 days before your check in date no charge
- up to 14 days before your date of arrival 50 % of ¾ board rate
- within 13 days of your arrival date 70 % of ¾ board rate
- Late arrival/early departure 80 % of ¾ board rate
We can only accept cancellations in writing!
Travel cancellation insurance
If you would like to take out travel cancellation insurance, please click
European Travel Insurance