Rooms and Suites
Luxury and a fantastic view of the Alps
The basic underlying idea for all of our rooms and suites is an atmosphere of warmth and an unmistakable ambiance for our guests. The living units are chic, modern and very comfortable. Treat yourself to a nice cup of tea, soak up the warmth of the tiled stove, read a book, or relax in the bathtub. Our rooms are your intimate refuge – providing such a haven for our guests is very close to our hearts.
Newly designed rooms with oak hardwood floor and a bathroom fully integrated in the room architecture.
Carefully designed rooms with untreated Swiss pine wood and brown ash floors. Especially for guests who suffer from allergies. From the floors and mattress covers to pillows and allergy-friendly cleaning products - allergens stand no chance here. Nature Rooms are non-smoking and 100% pet-free.
Spacious suites with regional nut wood walk-in closets. Large sun balconies and ceiling-high windows provide a breath-taking view of the majestic peaks of the Tyrolean Alps.
Suites with an open architecture, roof terrace, private spa and the most spectacular view of the Kaiser Mountains for a unique holiday experience.
- spa basket with bathrobes, slippers & towels
- balcony; rooftop terraces in the case of the Sky Suites
- barrier-free “rain shower ”
- relaxing bathtub (except for rooms in the categories Sonnwend, Anna, Zirbe west and Zirbe Ost)
- separate toilet
- minibar, hair dryer, safe
- hiking backpack, wool blankets for sunbathing
- wifi internet access
- SKY-TV ( Sky Bundesliga, Sky Sports 1+2, Sky Cinema, Sky Emotion, Sky Comedy)
- tea bar with a choice of organic teas
- books according to index of authors
- parking space in the subterranean parking garage (except for rooms in the categories Sonnwend, Zirbe West and black-out curtains in the Victoria and Clarissa suites; black-out screens in all other rooms and suites