In Tyrol the catering and accommodation businesses, as well as leisure businesses and trade have been allowed to be open since 12.12.21.
Since 16 December 2021 we are back for you at the Juffing!
We will be happy to collect all Corona information that we have so that you can orientate yourself better. Your safety, comfort and health are our top priority, even if it means that we have to get used to some new routines in the way we communicate and interact with each other. On this page, we have detailed our flexible cancellation policy and, to the best of our knowledge, the adjustments you need to observe before and during your stay with us:
As of 21 February, 3G is sufficient on entry
At the moment, 3G-tested persons (PCR test must not be older than 72 hours, antigen test must not be older than 24 hours) are allowed to enter Austria, and not only vaccinated or recovered persons.
All restrictions for hotels have been lifted since 5 March!
- the 3G rule has been nullified: you do no longer need a proof of low epidemiological risk, no registration mandate
- no mask mandate, but a recommendation for closed rooms. FFP2 masks are only mandatory on public transport, super markets and health facilities (doctors, hospitals)
- bars are allowed to open again
For your information: Austria has ceased to be classified as a high-risk area by Germany. Those returning to Germany must have a vaccination certificate, recovery certificate or test certificate (PCR test not older than 72 hours, antigen test not older than 24 hours).
Here you can find current information around COVID-19 for your holidays at the juffing:
All information on the travel warnings of our neighbouring countries can be found here:
Departure to Germany
Austria has not been classified as a high-risk area by Germany anymore since 3 March. Those returning to Germany must have a vaccination certificate, recovery certificate or test certificate (PCR test not older than 72 hours, antigen test not older than 24 hours).
Free test possibilities for unvaccinated persons are available right in the village, e.g. during your way home right in the screening drive-in in Kufstein (appointments for you are made at the reception) or right at the motorway exit Kiefersfelden.
According to the general testing obligation of the federal government, travellers from risk areas - which currently includes Tyrol - must be able to present a negative Corona test upon request of the competent authority. The test must have been taken no more than 48 hours before or after entry. Which types of test are accepted is specified by the requirements of the Robert Koch Institute.
Every federal state has issued its own entry ordinance regulating the quarantine obligation and its exceptions, although these are largely harmonised. You can get a quick overview in the Entry Quarantine Mirror.
From the current entry regulations to the Covid measurements: A glance at the five most important things that you should know before your holidays in Austria.
Anyone who fears they may have contracted Corona calls the number "1450" in Austria. The official hotline has all the information on what to do now and helps our guests as well as the local population.
Please make sure you dial the area cod +43 if you do not have an Austria SIM card, i.e. +43 1450.
Current corona rates
Safety concept of the juffing hotel & spa
- From 1 July 2021, no fixed distances of one metre have to be kept from others.
- FFP2 masks are not mandatory anymore, neither for guests nor for employees (as of 5 March), the government recommends to wear masks in closed rooms
- If a guest asks for it, our employees in the SPA area (massages, beauty) will still wear a FFP2 mask during treatments.
- Since 5 March, a 3G certificate and registration are not mandatory anymore.
- We will continue welcoming you without physical contact but with a winning smile. We do without handshakes and hugs.
- In order to reduce the contact times at the check-in at the reception, you have the possibility to give us all necessary reporting data already before your arrival (the pre-check in form will be sent to you with the booking confirmation).
- Our guests can help themselves to openly presented food and drinks after cleaning the hands at the disinfectant dispenser provided near the buffet.
- In all places where you encounter a “direct opposite” at a counter there will be a protective wall for still more safety.
- Front cooking dishes are served and not picked up from the guests themselves.
- Those who do not want to use the physical wine menu can browse it via a QR code. We recommend installing the necessary app already at the beginning of your stay.
- As usual, cleanliness and hygiene are our top priority in our house.
- Disinfectant dispensers are provided in all public areas, at the elevators as well as in all entrance areas.
- Door knobs in the rooms and in all public areas, elevator buttons as well as the loungers in the spa area are disinfected several times per day.
- All our rooms are thoroughly aired several times a day. Our modern ventilation system guarantees that all public closed rooms are provided with 100 percent fresh air.
- Enough soap for the necessary washing of the hands as well as disposable gloves in the sanitary areas are provided.
- Magazines, brochures etc. in the public areas are also provided digitally.
- Drinks from the mini bar and hair dryers, biros etc. are disinfected after every change of guests.
- We have already changed to disinfectant cleaning agents and detergents before corona.
- Those who do not want to pick up the wine menu at the moment can access our wine menu via a QR code. We recommend you to download the necessary app to your smartphone already at the beginning of your stay.
A visit to our spa area is simply a must during a stay in our house. Nothing stands in the way of this pleasure.
We are looking forward to seeing you and to enabling you unforgettable holidays soon!