We are happy to share the good news: after more than six months in lockdown, our hotel opened its doors again on 20 May! And on that same date, Austria also opened its borders!
We will be happy to collect all Corona information that we have so that you can orientate yourself better. Your safety, comfort and health are our top priority, even if it means that we have to get used to some new routines in the way we communicate and interact with each other. On this page, we have detailed our flexible cancellation policy and, to the best of our knowledge, the adjustments you need to observe before and during your stay with us:
Travel to Austria
As the entry regulations are subject to constant changes, we kindly ask you to get the necessary information on the website of the Ministry for Health, the Ministry of the Interior as well as the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
Here you can find current information around COVID-19 for your holidays at the juffing:
All information on the travel warnings of our neighbouring countries can be found here:
Departure to Germany
Tyrol is no longer considered a risk area. Nevertheless, checks may be carried out at all border crossings with Germany. All persons entering Germany must observe the applicable entry and quarantine regulations.
ATTENTION: Since 1 August, persons who have not been vaccinated (full immunisation plus 14 days) and have not recovered must carry a negative Corona test (antigen test, max. 48 h old; PCR test max. 72 h old) with them when entering Germany. Tests must have been issued by authorised bodies. This 3-G rule applies to all countries, thus also for entry into Germany from Austria.
Free test possibilities for unvaccinated persons are available right in the village, e.g. during your way home right in the screening drive-in in Kufstein (appointments for you are made at the reception) or right at the motorway exit Kiefersfelden.
According to the general testing obligation of the federal government, travellers from risk areas - which currently includes Tyrol - must be able to present a negative Corona test upon request of the competent authority. The test must have been taken no more than 48 hours before or after entry. Which types of test are accepted is specified by the requirements of the Robert Koch Institute.
Every federal state has issued its own entry ordinance regulating the quarantine obligation and its exceptions, although these are largely harmonised. You can get a quick overview in the Entry Quarantine Mirror.
From the current entry regulations to the Covid measurements: A glance at the five most important things that you should know before your holidays in Austria.
Anyone who fears they may have contracted Corona calls the number "1450" in Austria. The official hotline has all the information on what to do now and helps our guests as well as the local population.
Please make sure you dial the area cod +43 if you do not have an Austria SIM card, i.e. +43 1450.
Current corona rates
Safety concept of the juffing hotel & spa
- As of 1 July, guests do not need a mouth-nose protection in the hotel, neither indoors nor outdoors! From 1 July, no fixed distances of one metre have to be kept from persons in the same household or fellow travellers.
- Our employees with direct customer contact work with a mask if they cannot prove a valid 3G status. Many of our employees are already vaccinated or have a valid 3G status!
- Corona tests: Our entire team is voluntarily tested for Covid-19 several times a week by antigen tests and one time per week by PCR test.
- On arrival you need a valid negative test result, a vaccination certificate or a confirmation that you have recovered from Covid-19 – it is also possible to do an entry test on site. Moreover there will be controlled self-tests every other day during your stay. Details will follow.
- We will welcome you without physical contact but with a winning smile. We do without handshakes and hugs.
- In order to reduce the contact times at the check-in at the reception, you have the possibility to give us all necessary reporting data already before your arrival (the pre-check in form will be sent to you with the booking confirmation).
- We ask you to choose contactless payment by card if possible.
- Please wash your hands regularly with water and soap for at least 30 seconds.
- Sneeze or cough into your elbow or into a handkerchief.
- Please avoid touching your face with uncleaned hands.
Overnight guests can help themselves to openly presented food and drinks under the following hygienic precautions:
- With one-way gloves
- After cleaning the hands at the disinfectant dispenser provided near the buffet
We appeal to your self-responsibility to always disinfect your hands before you use our buffet or use our washable gloves which are provided by us for free.
- In all places where you encounter a “direct opposite” at a counter there will be a protective wall for still more safety.
- Front cooking dishes are served and not picked up from the guests themselves.
- If you want to consume your breakfast or dinner in your room you can happily do so. We do not charge a room service surcharge.
- Tables and seats in the public areas are positioned in such a way that a respective distance is guaranteed. Generally, there are no distance or m2 rules anymore since 1 July.
- The closing hour was repealed with 1 July (thus our bar is manned again until 12 am).
- As usual, cleanliness and hygiene are our top priority in our house.
- Disinfectant dispensers are provided in all public areas, at the elevators as well as in all entrance areas.
- Door knobs in the rooms and in all public areas, elevator buttons as well as the loungers in the spa area are disinfected several times per day.
- All our rooms are thoroughly aired several times a day. Our modern ventilation system guarantees that all public closed rooms are provided with 100 percent fresh air.
- Enough soap for the necessary washing of the hands as well as disposable gloves in the sanitary areas are provided.
- Magazines, brochures etc. in the public areas are also provided digitally.
- Drinks from the mini bar and hair dryers, biros etc. are disinfected after every change of guests.
- We have already changed to disinfectant cleaning agents and detergents before corona.
- Those who do not want to pick up the wine menu at the moment can access our wine menu via a QR code. We recommend you to download the necessary app to your smartphone already at the beginning of your stay.
A visit to our spa area is simply a must during a stay in our house. Apart from one or two minor restrictions, nothing stands in the way of this pleasure.
Reassuringly, transmission via the bathing water is almost impossible. Nevertheless, compliance with the minimum distance of 1 meter is essential. This applies especially to the edges of the pool. In this regard, we appeal to your personal responsibility, without which the implementation of the set rules is not possible.
The spa area is open and in operation as usual. However, we do emphasize the right distance. In general, the following applies:
- With 1 July, all further distance or m2 rules have been repealed for the use of saunas, steam baths or gyms.
- The Reflect & Restart programme will take place as usual (indoor with compliance with the minimum distance)
The legally prescribed Covid commissioner is Frau Mag. Sonja Juffinger-Konzett – she will be always here for you if you have any questions! As soon as the regulations change again as announced on 22 July we will update the information. You will always find all the latest information on our Facebook page and on Instagram.
We are looking forward to seeing you and to enabling you unforgettable holidays soon!