Overview of the rooms
The stated starting prices per room are per person/night for double occupancy incl. ¾ nature indulgence board (with the exception of single rooms, for which single room prices apply). These starting prices are the cheapest starting prices per category in our cheapest season periods. They refer to a stay of 7 nights or more and change depending on the length of stay. The exact price for your definite reservation and season period will be given to you when you make your enquiry/booking. Price errors & mistakes excepted.
Singel travellers will enjoy our spacious double rooms and suites with balcony. These are finely designed rooms with oak parquet floor and bathrooms that were fully integrated in the rooms' architecture. As a sole single room you can choose the category Ida (without balcony and without single room surcharge).
Our double rooms offer a wonderful view of the mountain world. In the category Pendling you will look at the local mountain of Thiersee, the Pendling, and enjoy the warmth of the tiled stove. Valuable materials and natural surfaces are in the foreground. Those who love Swiss pine wood are recommended to take a look at our categories Zirbe west and Zirbe east. Those who would like opulence and a freestanding bathtub in their room just turn to the Sissi rooms. The Relax room Skylove has a private roof terrace which is especially nice in the warm summer months.
The suites Clarissa and Victoria are spacious and timeless suites with a walk-in closet and local walnut wood. Large sun balconies and floor-to-ceiling windows will give you panoramic views of the natural surroundings. A perfect room architecture with a lot of storage space particularly characterises these suites. The highlights include the suites Abendrot and Himmelblau. Select fabrics, accessories and Siccis mosaics give the suites their names and the luxurious accommodations a special charm. Thanks to slumbering and dreaming in beds by Hästens your sleep quality will be especially high.
For all guests who put special emphasis on their privacy we offer spa suites as a private refuge with an own sauna. The suites Skyfall and Skylight have an open plan design with a roof terrace, a private spa and a spectacular view of the Kaiser mountains. Honey-yellow tiled stoves and shimmering mosaics will create special living experiences. In the Balance suite Morgenrot there are a large roof terrace as well as a second balcony with a view of the ski piste. In addition to the panoramic sauna you will be surprised by a luxury whirl bathtub, a walk-in closet, a dreamlike bathroom as well as an extra bedroom: You will enjoy a living dream of 98 square metres in the colours of the rising sun over the Kaiser mountains.
The individual room categories are uniques with an individual note. Things with a shelf life you look for in vain.
Room basics - what your Juffing living room offers
- Dim-out curtains or dim-out screens for ideal light dimming
- WLAN access (with 20 Mbit download)
- digital guest tablet with all important hotel information
- TV (39" flat screens), 50 TV programmes, 70 German radio programmes
- Sky TV in HD (Sky national league, Sky Sport 1, Sky 1, Sky Atlantic)
- spacious sun balcony (only single room Ida without balcony)
- exclusive manufacture beds by Hästens (in the suites Morgenrot, Himmelblau and Abendrot)
- high-quality bed systems with special resting comfort depending on the room category
- rooftop terrace in the roof suites Skyfall, Skylight, Skylove, Morgenrot and Abendrot
- barrier-free rain shower
- mainly relax bathtub (except categories Ida, Sonnwend, Anna and Zirbe)
- separate toilet
- mini bar, hair dryer, safe, umbrella
- hiking backpack
- woollen blankets for sunbathing
- tea bar with kettle
- own room library in every room
- loving details and small bedtime sweets
- exclusive care products
- spa bag with cuddly bathrobe, slippers, sauna kilt, thermos cup as well as bath and sauna towels
- turndown service in the evening, if requested
- underground parking space (except categories Ida, Sonnwend, Zirbe, Pendling 3rd floor)
- high-quality cushion menu
- all rooms are non-smoking rooms