Back to Balance - find new serenity!
Everybody knows stressful phases in life. Finding your way back to inner balance in juffing means letting go of the stress. You focus on the moment & consciously take time for a break:
On rest, a good night's sleep, a relaxing massage, the switched off smartphone or the warmth of our pool. Then the world falls silent. The thoughts come to rest when the water comes to life. The mind calms down and the body lets go. Energy becomes free. For although time is an extremely valuable commodity, we often do not handle it carefully and consciously. We take the first relaxing steps with you with holistic therapy applications, massages as well as meditation and relaxation exercises, so that you can meet life with new serenity.
This offer includes the following services:
- Valid from 08.05.2022 to 22.07.2022
- Bookable for three nights and only with arrival on Sunday, Monday or Tuesday.
- The from-price per person according to the price list 2022 refers to the Sonnwend category (for double occupancy) in the cheapest season.
- Single occupancy surcharge if you book a double room or suite: in the Sonnwend category 35%, in the other categories 55%, in the suites Skyfall, Skylight 75% of the respective price.
- Check-in / check-out: Your room will be available from 2.30 pm at the latest on the day of arrival. On the day of departure we ask you to vacate your room until 11.00 am.
- You can extend your visit on the day of arrival culinary-wise on giving notice (prices here).
- New: on the day of departure you can use the spa for free until 5 pm (incl. afternoon buffet, without use of your room)
- If you book night with breakfast the price is reduced by € 15.00 per person and day.
- Not combinable with other current offers.
- For questions you can reach us under +43 5376 5585-0 or email@example.com.
Included in the package
- 3 nights in balance
- ¾ - Nature gourmet alimentation (breakfast, afternoon buffet and evening meal)
- 1 Sport trigger point massage, 40 min
- 1 fitness book "The 12 Tyroleans" by Toni Innauer
- Participation in the Reflection Start Week Programme