For when something goes wrong.
The hotel industry in Austria presumably opens after Easter.
We assume an opening in the second half of April.
An exact date for the end of the hotel lockdown will be announced by the government depending on the development of the pandemic. Also, information on the exact regulations regarding testings when entering the hotel, green passports or distance regulations are not published at this time.
We will open as soon as this will be allowed. We remain optimistic and look forward to seeing our guests again.
Best wishes from the Juffing and a Happy Easter!
- for all bookings until 6/30/2021 no deposits are due.
- for all bookings from 7/1/2021, 20% of the price of stay will be charged (deposit is due 30 days prior to arrival. Exception: for Christmas and New Year's Eve bookings, 8/30 is the cut-off date for a binding booking).
- Cancellation 48 hours before arrival are free of charge.
We grant a free cancellation policy up to 48 hours before arrival in case of:
- border closures
- official closure of the hotel
- legal quarantine obligation after a stay in Tyrol
- travel warning for Tyrol
In this case, all deposits already made will be transferred into a value voucher or transferred back.
2. Cancellation 14 days before arrival are free of charge.
Every booking until 30.09.2021 can be cancelled free of charge without giving reasons up to 14 days before arrival. Deposits already made will be converted into a value voucher or refunded.
3. Cancellation 30 days before arrival are free of charge.
For bookings made after 1.10.2021, the cancellation policies prior to Corona apply, which are the following:
- up to 30 days before arrival free of charge
- up to 14 days before arrival 50% of the total arrangement price
- within 13 days before departure 70 % of the total arrangement price
- cancellation on the day of departure/early departure 80 % of the total arrangement price
In case of Covid 19 disease we are partner of European Travel Insurance, which covers all risk events related to the pandemic. You are insured in case of:
- illness of the guest with Covid-19
- illness of a close relative or a person living in the same household with
- Covid-19 and the presence of the guest is urgently needed at home
- fever and suspected corona, even if the test result is later negative
- positive test result without symptoms
- a close relative in the shared household is ill and the guest must be quarantined.