Sun in the morning until midday – Views towards the Kaiser mountain range.
- Size: 40 m²|
- Occupancy: 1-2 Pers.|
- Location: South-east facing
At a glance
- Completely new with upmarket design – from the windows to the bathroom tiles
- Large sunny balcony
- Cosy living area, desk with wireless internet and tablet
- Local maple and oak hardwood floors
- Large, wheelchair-accessible rain shower and double basin
- Parking spot in our underground car park
- Spa basket with bathrobe, slippers and towels
- Balcony or rooftop terrace in our Sky Suites
- Wheelchair-accessible rain shower
- Relaxing bath (except in Sonnwend, Anna, Zirbe West and Zirbe East rooms)
- Separate toilet
- Mini-bar, hairdryer, safe
- Hiking rucksack, blanket for sunbathing
- Wireless internet access
- Tablets in your hotel room: the tablet is your digital information folder and offers perfect entertainment for our guests with digital newspapers, films and all important hotel information. This is a new communication channel that will make your stay with us even more comfortable.
- TVs (39" flat screen TVs), 64 TV stations, 70 german-language radio stations
- SKY-TV (sky football Bundesliga, sky sport 1, sky cinema + 1, sky national geographic channel)
- Tea bar with a selection of organic teas
- A parking space in our underground car park (not valid for rooms in the Sonnwend, Zirbe West and Zirbe East categories)
- Blackout curtains in the Victoria and Clarissa suites; blackout screens in all other rooms and suites
- High-quality Bültex mattresses with core technology for extra comfort (high-quality pocket-sprung mattresses in the Skyfall and Skylight panorama suites)
Impressions360° Panoramic image
Minor changes and differences are possible from the pictures and maps.
When are you going to tay in our hotel?
Please choose your approximate travel date and you will get orientation prices for the room you want.
Your approximate travel data:
|1-2 nights||from 3 nights||from 7 nights||from 10 nights|